Saturday, February 1, 2014

Grammar Grammar Grammar

     This week was the week of the grammar test for MCOM!  I have learned a very valuable lesson thanks to the study I did for this test.  I have learned that I can master correct grammar.  Although I mess up sometimes, I am confident that I write grammatically correct.  This did not come easy.  I studied grammar over the period of a week everyday to learn all that I have learned.  Today I took the exam and passed it with an "A!"  I was so happy and my confidence in my writing ability grew immensely.  This lesson has also caused me to realize that through diligent study I can learn things that I was before not confident in.  With this lesson, I will stress less about learning new things, and I will master my weaknesses through practice and study.  This will help me become better in not only school but also everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment