2014 is here! School is going in to its third week and I am learning many new and important ideas. One item in particular is the importance of collaboration in teams. In my MCOM class, we were assigned specific groups and told to make a team charter. My team and I sat down for an hour and came up with guidelines to help us succeed in MCOM and create an efficient, productive group environment. This assignment has helped me realize the importance of setting up rules and goals within a team situation. These guidelines and goals will help my team and I work through problems we might face, and it sets expectations. Thanks to this experience, I will always set rules and goals with teams I am involved in. In the business field this idea will help me work well with others and set my standards in what I should expect from other members. There will hardly be a time I will find myself in a team situation without goals and guidelines that my team agrees on.
Welcome Video
That's pretty good! Hope school is going great for you. We miss you down here in St. Jorge!
ReplyDeleteRule #1 Get buckets
ReplyDelete